Dr.Vincent T. JosephD.C.
- *International Chiropractor of the Year, 2006, Masters Circle
- *Licensed to practice Chiropractic and Acupuncture Virginia Board of Medicine
- *(Past) Licensed by Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- *Diplomate AAIM - College of Manipulative & Body Based Practices
- *Diplomate AAIM - Acupuncture
- *Certified Veterinary Chiropractitioner
- *Christian Chiropractors Association
- *Oyster Point Rotary Club
- *WAVY TV-10, Expert on Your Side, specialist on chiropractic, over 15 years
- *Former Radio Show Host, Heart to Heart, 89.1 FM; Chiropractic Wellness Show
- *Former WNIS Saturday Health Expert Show
- *Adjustments, Hampton Roads Publishing, 1993.
- *Rebound, New Hope For Disc Pain Sufferers, 2007.
- *The Healthy Alternative, 2011
Public Office (Elected)
- *Newport News City Council July 1-1990-June 30, 1994; July 1, 1994-June 30, 1998.
- * Christopher Newport University, Board of Directors - Office of Human Affairs
- Human Development, Virginia Municipal League - Virginia Living Museum
- Hampton Roads Arts Commission - Virginia Peninsula Economic Development Corp., Exec. Board
- Hampton Roads Planning Commission - Youth Services
- Newport News Services: Handicap & Disabilities
- *Former Chairman, Recycling & Clean City Committee 1989 - 1990; Implemented Recycling in the City of Newport News.
- Christopher Newport University - Adjunct Professor, General Biology,
- Newport News, Virginia.
- Northwestern University of Health Science, Bloomington, MN; Doctor of Chiropractic,
- Human Biology; B.S.; Certified in Minor Surgery, Degree in Acupuncture 1986.
- Palmer School of Chiropractic, Certified Chiropractor of Sports Medicine
- Parker College of Chiropractic (adjunct course, VA Beach) Acupuncture
- Texas College of Chiropractic (adjunct course, Marquis Group), Certified in Manipulation under Anesthesia.
- University of Minnesota, B.S. General Biology, 1979.
- Certified Veterinary Chiropractitioner, 2012
- Chiropractor for Christopher Newport University Football Team 2001-present, all teams 2003-present
- Orphan Helpers - Board of Directors 2016-present - Humanitarian Mission to Honduras
- Peninsula Fine Arts Center, Board Member, President 2014-15
- Judge, Newport News and York County School Systems - Science Fair 1989 to present
- Oyster Point Rotary Club-1990-present;
- Doris Miller Community Center, Newport News, Past Board Member
- Positive Image Club of the East End, Past Board Member
- Helping Hands of Minneapolis, Summer 1986; Chiropractic care for the poor.
- Humanitarian Aid Mission to British Guyana - Member of health care provider team
- People to People - Past Board Member
- Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughter's Past Board Member
- American Lung Association - Former Board Member
- Contact Peninsula - Crisis Counseling, Past Team Leader
- Candi House for AIDS children - Past Board Member
- Peninsula AIDS Foundation - Past Board Member
- Salvation Army - Former Board Member
- Green Foundation of Newport News, Former Board Member
- Hampton Roads Country Day School Former School Board Member
- Mary Immaculate Hospital & St. Francis Nursing Center-Member of the Board of Directors 2015-2017
- Bon Secours-Hampton Roads Quality Medical Affairs Committee - Chairperson 2017-present
- Bon Secours-Hampton Roads(Mary Immaculate, DePaul and Maryview Medical Centers) Board of Directors 2017-present
- CNU Athletic Advisory Committee 2018-Present